Saturday 11 September 2010

week 3

hello everybody

It's seems like the windgods really like me here ore its just that dahab is very windy because the past 4 days have been windy everyday again with some really good days on 4.3 but also one day on 4.7 but at least everytime 2 hours off sailing. If been more sailing on the boing which just is a bit more downwind at the bay where there's some more shop but no people at all as the othor spots can really get beasy from 10 till 12.

Also I worked together with Timon Hagen to finish my movie from leucate and Fuerte which now is finisched and probably come online very soon, so keep watching my website I would say!

Still 2 days of sailing as the windforcasts are really looking good so I will have a good goodbye from dahab!
I make probably one more update monday evening ore tuesday evening.

And than one week home and than of to Sylt for the last PWA!

Cheers Dieter

No comments:

Post a Comment