Friday 27 August 2010

Dahab day 3-4

hello everybody

Been 2 days since i updated my blog and also 2 days with windsurfing.

The first day we made the trip to El Tur which was perfect. After a sleep of 7 hours we woke up at 6 O'clock to leave at 7 for ore taxidrive from 2 hours up to El Tur. I was going together with 4 guy's from Club Vass who had there day off and came up with the idee. When we arrived the water was empty and it was just looking so perfect for freestyle we disided to skip breakfeast and go emmidiatly on the water.

I rigd up my brandnew S-1 4.3 and went on the water emiddiatly. We surfed for 2 hours in a row and did some filming in the end to take a break afterwearts for some pizza and water. The wind stayed good and we went for some more filming but also some fotoshooting which gave really sick picture's which I will try to put online as soon as possible. After the fotoshooting the wind died and we discided to pack everything up and wait for the taxi who would pick us up at 5 to go back do Dahab again. After a long drive, foot and shower I felt as sleep in 5 min. it was a great day!

Today the wind wasn't so good and strong, I only had a session from one hour which was sometimes a bit underpowerd with my 4.7 which is my biggest sail. But afterwarts I still had great fun on the beach so the day past pretty fast.

Tommorow it's not going to be windy, but the forcast for next week looks sick so we will defenetly will have some sick sailing over here in Dahab!

Cheers Dieter

No comments:

Post a Comment